Update: I did not accomplish most of these by 30 but that's okay. I including my 30th year (i.e. 2012!) in the deadline so I have a little bit of time left...
Pass the bar. Thank god.
2. Visit a foreign country I've never been to before.
3. Go skydiving.
4. Learn how to make my favorite Mexican candy, Leche Quemada
Start Pilates class again. I actually looked into this and it's really expensive in my area! I think I might change this to "Pilates or yoga."
6. Ride a bike. Still haven't gotten over the fear...
Relax on a beach. YES!!! And I'm gonna do it again as soon as I can!
Treat myself to a professional massage. The Boyfriend actually treated but I'm counting it anyway.
Get cool glasses and actually wear them in public. Does a walk around the block count as "in public"?
Run a 10K. I've upgraded this to a half-marathon. Yowza.
11. Touch up my tat.
Start a little garden and grow something. I have managed to keep a bamboo plant and three cacti alive and well for quite some time now. It's not a conventional 'garden' but it's is 'growing something.'
13. Explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
14. And maybe Disney World, too.
See an art show. Earlier this year, I want to a gallery showing for 100Cameras. Charity and an art show at the same time!
16. Go to the symphony.
17. Make bread. Crusty-on-the-outside-warm-and-soft-on-the-inside French bread.
Experiment with a new lens. I got a new lens for graduation last year from The Boyfriend and his dad. I love it oh so much. :)
Make a homemade heart bokeh lens. Done!! Check out my tutorials to see how to make one of your own!
20. Ride the Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier in Chicago. I'm saving this one for when The Boyfriend and I go back. Can't wait to show him a bird's eye view of the Windy City!
21. Learn how to ski.
Sit in a photo booth or two. But I'm not stopping with just one or two. I love love LOVE photo booths.
23. Start a vintage camera collection.
Road trip!!! Does SF to LA count as a road trip? Or SF to Mendocino?
Ride a roller coaster. At Disneyland and at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk!!!
26. Go to a local food festival.
27. Make My Love feel truly loved and appreciated. Now that I think about it, this one should never be crossed off. It should be more of an ongoing goal.
Do more volunteer work. I've started doing pro bono legal work through a program with my firm. It's intimidating but pretty awesome at the same time.
29. Host a fabulous party.
Say Yes to something I would normally say No to. Quit my job and started my own business. Yikes!