1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CHEESE?
Humboldt Fog. I love it with a little honey and some apple slices.
2. WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT?
Professionally, shooting more boudoir and glam sessions. Personally, long summer days and sweet summer fruits.
3. HOW DID YOU CELEBRATE YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
We went to my favorite French restaurant here in the city where I ate a juicy steak and drank luscious red wine. I wanted to keep it simple. And delicious.
4. WHAT IS ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
A clock, a lamp, a daily journal that I often forget to write in, a few books, my Kindle with even more books, and a guardian angel picture that used to belong to my grandma. I've kept it somewhere near my bed since she passed away twenty years ago.
5. WHAT DO YOU ORDER FROM THE MOVIE THEATER CONCESSION STAND?
Sour Patch Kids! But I may sneak a bit of the Husband's popcorn, too.
6. DO YOU HAVE A GARDEN? WHAT'S GROWING?
No, not yet. But someday I'd like to have one with some herbs and veggies, and some pretty flowers here or there.
7. ANY SUMMER PLANS?
Just shooting lots of fun weddings and making good use out of our ice cream maker.
8. WHICH TV COUPLE(S) ARE YOU ROOTING FOR?
This was actually a tough one to answer because it's hard to root for anyone on Game of Thrones right now (you know they're just going to get killed anyway) and I don't really care about Don & Megan at the moment. But Julia and Joel, Maggie and Glen, and Regina, aka theEvil Queen, and Robin Hood (don't judge...) are a few that come to mind. Can you tell I watch a lot of TV?
9. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Groceries at Trader Joe's. I'm crazy like that.
10. WHAT'S ONE THING YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT?
Coffee in the morning.
11. WHAT ARE YOU MOST GRATEFUL FOR THIS WEEK?
Molly's lab results came back and it was good news. The tumors were benign! Her recovery is coming along nicely, too. I swear, if it weren't for the scar on her shaved little tummy, you'd never guess she had major surgery less than a week ago. She's a tough little cookie, that one.
* * * * * * * * *
The rules say I now have to tag 11 peeps with 11 new questions. So Mish, Theresa, Ruth, Megan, Nicole, Meg, Ellie, Victoria, Alyson, Amye, and Bonnie - here are your eleven questions, if you'd like to play along. :)
1. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world for just one year, where would you choose?
3. Who (or what) inspires you the most?
4. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
5. What advice would you give your 16-year old self?
6. What super power would you most like to have?
7. What is your favorite junk food item (you know, the one you definitely shouldn't eat but you just can't resist)?
8. What is your secret/hidden talent?
9. What is the weirdest thing you believed as a child?
10. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what are the first three things you'd do?
11. Beach or mountains?