Yesterday, we celebrated Molly's third birthday (well, her "gotcha day" actually since we adopted her and don't know her real birthday). She got lots of extra pets and cuddles and, her favorite, a little mini photo sesh followed by blueberries. Seriously, she lives for this stuff. She loves having attention on her and knows the camera means "sit still and look at mom." (She also knows the camera means she's going to get some extra blueberries, so maybe that's the real reason she puts up with this stuff...)
Since we're cohosting Treat Yo' Self Thursday with Nicole this week, Molly thought she'd share her top three ways for treating herself on her gotcha day.
One | Eat extra blueberries in the morning, even if that means stealing them from Gia's dish.
Two | Lounge while munching on hay, because standing and eating is just too much work.
Three | Take full advantage of the cushy pillow mom uses for her silly photo sessions. Just settle in, relax, and get cozy like a true piggy princess.
She's such a spoiled little rascal.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Welcome to Treat Yo' Self Thursday!
Last Week's Most Viewed Treat
How to Treat Yo Self:
- Link up your most recent blog post.
- Visit the co-hosts! This week that is Stephanie of Twentieth Street and Mal of Lazy Boleyn.
- Grab a button or link back so that more people can join the fun.
- Visit at least 2 other blogs and share the love.
- Spread the word by using the hashtag #TreatYoSelfThursday and I'll retweet your link!