Day 14: Ten things that make you really happy
Narrowing it down to just 10 things was actually quite difficult. I'm sure more will come to mind throughout the day but here are a just few of the things that make me happy (in no particular order):
She's the cutest, smartest, friendliest, sweetest, bestest little guinea pig in all the land. We're even thinking of getting another because the awesomeness of Molly needs to be passed on to another generation of guinea pigs.
2. The Fancy Fiance.
And doing pretty much anything with him, but especially, pizza parties on the couch with the latest disc from Netflix and Amici's pepperoni and mushroom pizza.
3. Pretty nail polishes and the freedom to change it up whenever I want.
4. Hot chocolate / chocolate milk.
5. Thunderstorms in the summer, which we NEVER have here in California and I miss them terribly.
6. Being near the ocean.
Not that I particularly care to swim in it (it actually freaks me out a little bit...) but I do love being near it - hearing the waves crash on shore, inhaling the salty air, and feeling the cool sea breeze through my hair with the rough sand beneath my feet. That makes me happy.
7. Traveling and exploring new places.
I didn't really travel much until after college but now I can't get enough. Whether it's a short little drive a few hours up the coast or a trip to a whole new continent, traveling thrills me like none other.
8. Cooking / baking and hearing the 'oohs' and 'ahs' when I've served up something yummy.
9. Showing my clients how beautiful they are through my lens.
10. The smell of fresh flowers in our apartment, along with many other smells like freshly mowed grass, coffee brewing in the morning, apple pie baking in the oven, bacon frying on the stove, and wood burning in the fireplace.
What makes you happy?