- Ok, this is the awful one. Google just announced that they're "retiring" Google Reader. Am I the only one still using it? I read a lot of blogs ... a lot ... both for business and leisure and I manage them with Google Reader. Now you're taking Google Reader away from me???? Just abandoning me like a lost little lamb?? How do I manage all those blogs? How do I read them all in one little browser window in such an eye-pleasingly easy way? What is it that everyone else is using that I'm not using because clearly I'm the only person still using Google Reader or else they wouldn't be abandoning such a wonderful product? Would they?
How dare you, Google. How. Dare. You.
- Sometimes driving around San Francisco feels like I'm running the gauntlet. People turning without using signals or breaking suddenly, bikers weaving in and out of slow-moving traffic, pedestrians darting out between cars, buses cutting you off because they can then taking for-ev-er to make super wide left-hand turns. I'm surprised I make it home in one piece sometimes.
- I know the weather is a trite topic but it has been absolutely gorgeous here lately. Like, almost summer weather gorgeous - sunny and 70 through the weekend. If you're even just a tiny bit familiar with San Francisco, you'll know what a big deal that is!
- Today is Pi Day, aka 3.14, aka nerdiest date on the calendar. I hope you celebrate with a lovely slice of delicious pi(e).
- Waking up when it's still dark and gray outside is the obvious Awkward to daylight savings and springing forward, but you know what's pretty Awesome about it? Getting sunsets like these for photo shoots at the end of the day.
So now that Google is abandoning us, what do you use to manage all your blog reading?