polka dot blazer? I would absolutely wear this to meet clients, brunch with the ladies, or date night with The Boyfriend. It's almost too versatile to resist.
2. I've been eyeing these boots since before Christmas. For a while, they were out of stock but it looks like they're back now... ruh-roh...
3. Tee shirt dresses are probably my favorite type of dress. You can wear them with tights and sweaters in the fall, boots in the winter, oxfords or flats in the spring and sandals in the summer. Plus, the shape is flattering on almost every body type. But my favorite thing about this particular tee shirt dress is the unique-but-not-cutesy zebra print.
4. I first saw Cards Against Humanity on my friend Janet's blog. I was intrigued. What was this "Apples to Apples for grown ups" game I spyed? I did a little sleuthing on the interwebs (i.e. I googled it...) and discovered you can download a pdf for free and print the game yourself. This is one birthday wish that's definitely going to happen.
5. Finally, some denim leggings that DON'T look like enlarged Barbie clothes.
6. I have a feeling me and this lens were made for each other.
7. I'm kinda in love with this Madewell sweater but I can't decide between the preppy tan or monochromatic gray.
8. Hey, it's a fantasy wishlist right? So why not throw a trip to Paris on there? I can't believe I've still never been to France. Paris, ma chérie, je t'aime. Un jour, nous serons ensemble. (Photo via.)
Yeah, I made this post all about me and what I want. But you might want some of that stuff, too, right? (Plus, it's my birthday so I can do whatever I want!)