- Ok, I finally saw part three of RHONJ's reunion show. Teresa's new name should be Teresa O.M.Gi-udice. That beezy has lost her damn mind. It's so sad to watch. And it's sad not just because you're watching a family fall apart. It's sad because you're watching a family fall apart on national TV. I mean, every family has drama at some point but they are broadcasting their family drama and preserving it for all eternity. Her daughters will be able to watch her call their aunt a stripper and a whore. They're going to see their dad call their mom a C-U-Next-Tuesday...in front of cameras and millions of viewers. I can't even believe people put this stuff on TV. Is nothing private anymore? I mean, your family is collapsing and cameras are capturing every bit of it. It doesn't get more awkward than that.
- The sidewalk in front of our apartment was replaced this week. This will be awesome once it dries but right now, it's like navigating an obstacle course. They literally tore up our front door step then left a big ol' hole there overnight. Yesterday they poured the cement and I was trapped inside until they finished. The workers all went across the street and sat in the shade eating hamburgers while it dried. But me? I just stood in my doorway staring longingly at the beautiful world I couldn't be a part of. Or maybe I just spent that time catching up on the aforementioned horrible reality TV... The world will never know.
- A new Target opened in the city. It's the first Target in San Francisco and it's one of their new City Targets. I have to say, it was pretty cool. While there, I caved into peer pressure and purchased the uniform of a San Franciscan - a plaid shirt.
- I have mad cravings for chocolate chip cookies so I'm working on a recipe today that I can (hopefully) share with you next week! There will most likely need to be many taste tests involved in order to perfect the recipe before I can share it. I guess I'll just have to force myself to be the taste tester. It's one of the sacrifices a blogger has to make for good post content...
- And my final awesome of the week is ... YOU. Seriously, you guys are awesome. Your response to my self-employment posts always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for all your support and encouragement through my latest adventure. You guys rock.