- That moment when you realize you forgot to do something important - like, oh I don't know, pay an overdue parking ticket. It's really awkward when that moment hits you at 3am and you can't fall back asleep either...
- City traffic. In less than 10 minutes, I was almost hit by a bus that ran a red light and two other crazy drivers who apparently forgot how to use turn signals. And I almost hit a biker and a blind pedestrian. All within 10 minutes of each other!! The blind pedestrian gets a pass for obvious reasons but there's no excuse for that biker. He darted out into the intersection like he was just begging to be hit. I swear, sometimes running errands feels more like running the gauntlet.
- Photo booths at weddings. The Boyfriend and I are very camera shy, in case you couldn't tell.
- Grabbing a latte in the middle of a weekday morning. One of the joys of self-employment.
- Exciting new business plans. I've recently come up with a new focus for Stephanie Court Photography that complements wedding photography quite well. I'm super pumped to start working on it next month as wedding season winds down. I don't mean to be cryptic but I need to finalize more of the details before I'm ready to start promoting it full out. I will say this, though - I might be looking for a studio space sooner than I planned!