So a couple weeks ago, this bandwagon came along and I just let it pass me by. And then I ran after it, caught up, and hopped on. So here it is ... my "if you really knew me" post. I originally saw it on Jenni's blog, then Ana did a great one, too. I'm sure there's even more out there and I secretly love reading every one of them.
If you really knew me, you'd know...
- I can rap every single word to Salt-N-Pepa's Whatta Man.
- As many of you know, sometimes it's hard to pee in a public restroom. So whenever I get stage fright, I have a special song I sing in my head. I don't know what it is about it but it works like a gem every time. I can't tell you what it is though - I might pee my pants just typing it.
- Only two people in the world know the meaning behind my tattoo and I plan to keep it that way.
- When I was around 7 or 8 years old, I thought Christopher Columbus was the coolest guy in history.
- I never went on a trip outside of the US until I was almost 26.
- I always say I want a big dog someday, but I secretly love those little Yorkies.
- I hate the number 25. I hate how it looks when typed, I hate how it looks when written by hand, I hate how it sounds when you say it. It's just a gross number.
- I have a serious sugar addiction. I know a lot of people say this but, for me, I crave it like a drug and when I eat it I have a hard time stopping myself. I've started restricting myself to just one dessert a week but it's a never-ending battle of will power for me.
- I still have my pink and white baby blanket my aunt made when I was still just a fetus. If I ever have a daughter, it'll be hers (sorry future sons, unless you're a girl, i'm keeping it for myself!)
- The Boyfriend and I make up songs for Molly all the time and they rarely make sense. The latest goes a little something like this: "Mollina-pollina, guinea pig from Peru, she gets so effing excited she don't know what to do."
- I have a lot of freckles in random places, including the tip of my big toe and the inside of my left ring finger.
- I've always wished I had dark curly hair and light green eyes. For whatever reason that, to me, is just gorgeous.
- I could eat pizza every day of the week and still want more.
- I struggle with low self-esteem, especially when it comes to my body. I don't see anything attractive about it and wish more than anything I could swap with someone else. I'm trying to come to terms with it and be more accepting but it's a challenge.