Lessons from Molly
1. Eat your leafy greens. Just do it. You'll thank yourself later.
2. Play just because you want to play. You don't need a reason to enjoy life.
3. Fresh fruit is the best dessert.
4. When you get overwhelmed, run a lap and drink some water.
5. Everyone needs some alone time so if you just want to hang out in your igloo all night, you go right ahead and do it girlfriend. Your friends will understand.
6. Always pee before you leave the house.
7. Get at least a little exercise everyday. You don't want your belly dragging on the ground while you're out and about.
8. Just because something (or someone) is really loud, it doesn't mean they're actually a threat. I'm looking at you, vacuum.
9. Take time for cuddles. Life can get pretty busy with all the carpet-chewing and popcorning that must be done so you have to make snuggle time a priority.
10. And finally - hoard, hoard, and hoard some more. You never know who might sweep in and steal your berries.
© Twentieth Street | All rights reserved.