- The Boyfriend said I had a weird brain. I was explaining my daily thought process to him to justify my need to plan. On the average day, my thoughts go something like this:
"Okay, first I'll take a 30-minute break for lunch, then I'll sit down and edit 15 photos, and after that I'll respond to 5 emails. Then I get a 10-minute break."
That's how I organize my thoughts. I set little mini task lists throughout the day and reward myself with breaks when I'm finished. It's cray-cray, I know. But I like knowing what comes next, you know? I explain all this to The Boyfriend and he says:
"Whoa. Your brain is weird, babe."
Thanks. Love you too.
- We're going camping this weekend with a couple of friends. I'm really looking forward to it but we have to hike four miles in the snow to get to our cabin. And there's no internet or phone services. I feel like I need to make this public knowledge just in case I don't come back. I mean, yeah, we're staying in a cabin ... but there's bears out there, people. And I bet I'm pretty tasty.
- We had this for dessert the other night. Don't be jealous.
- Anthropologie replied to one of my tweets!
That's almost as awesome as the time Teresa Giudice replied to my tweets twice in one week.
- Did you catch that other "awesome" hidden in the tweet? We just found out The Boyfriend's sister is having a baby girl this summer. We're having our first little niece!!
- Um, you guys! I've noticed a few more faces around here lately and I think you guys are pretty awesome! I have a little surprise planned for when that number over to the right hits 300. It's nothing super major, just a little token of my appreciation. :)