I'm having a bit of writer's block lately (blogger's block?) so when I saw this little deedle on Angie's blog last week, I thought it be fun to answer myself. Feel free to copy/answer on your own blogs, too! I love learning random facts about people!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:04 a.m. I've been waking up between 7:30 and 8 almost everyday. This is a big deal for me.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare. I like it pink but I don't do bloody.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? My Week with Marilyn
4. What is your favorite TV show? I have a lot of favorites. Dexter, The Office, the entire Real Housewives series, Project Runway. My latest faves are New Girl and Once Upon A Time.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I'd love to live in a small town in either the French or Italian countryside.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Chocolate milk. I just wasn't very hungry today.
7. What is your favorite food? Do I really have to choose one?? Sushi, chicken tikka masala, mushroom risotto, pomegranates... Plus my childhood fave, pizza!!
8. Foods you dislike? Jell-o. The texture creeps me out. I tend to dislike foods due to their texture more so than their flavor.
9. Favorite place to eat? My kitchen. I think I'm getting to be a pretty good cook!
10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic vinegar and olive oil. I keep it simple.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? VW Cabrio. Her name is Greta and she likes to be topless.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Warm weather = sundresses and flip-flops/ballet flats. Cold weather = jeans, comfy sweater, and boots.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Paris.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full!!! Sometimes, it runneth over. :)
15. Where would you want to retire? Sonoma or Hawaii.
16. Favorite time of day? Two hours before sunset.
17. Where were you born? Texas, y'all.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I'm always ready for some football.
19. What is your favorite fragrance? None. I'm not really into perfumes and fragrances.
20. What is your favorite face cream? I read this as "ice cream" the first time around. Ha! I use a lot of Aveeno products and really like the Positively Radiant moisturizer.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Ask me again in a few years. ;)
22. People watcher? Totes.
23. Are you a morning or night person? Night. No matter what time I wake up, it always takes me a while to get going in the morning.
24. Do you have any pets? Just little miss Molly. Also known as Molly Pie, Molly-wolly, Piggie-poo, and Piggle (as in "piggle-wiggle" because she wiggles her booty when she walks).
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not yet. Unless you know something I don't...
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Oh so many things. A nun, a veterinarian, an Oscar-winner, an Olympic gymnast (though I never took gymnastics). (Yes, that first one was a nun. I was convinced it was the only way I could get into heaven.)
27. What is your favorite memory? A rainy day in Venice with The Boyfriend.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both. I'm just an animal person.
29. Are you married? Nope.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Absolutely.
31. Been in a car accident? Just once, as a passenger when I was 17, and I still have back issues from it on occasion. I've never had an accident as a driver. Actually, I've never had a ticket either (*knocks on wood*).
32. Any pet peeves? Rude drivers. See above. Also, running late. I hate when I'm running late and I try as hard as possible not to let it happen.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni and mushroom. I also love making homemade pizza with goat cheese, artichokes, black olives, and mushrooms.
34. Favorite flower? Tulips and lilies.
35. Favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip!!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's, for the spicy chicken sandwich. Love that thing.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Gilt Groupe. So impersonal.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Anthropologie. Obvi.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? After the engagement shoot last Saturday, we decided to go out for a drink. We were in a totally unfamiliar part of town and had no idea where to go so we just stopped at the first Irish pub we came across. It turned out to be a pretty awesome place with an Irish bakery right next door.
41. Like your job? I do now!
42. Broccoli? With olive oil, salt, & pepper.
43. What was your favorite vacation? It's a toss up between Italy, Hawaii, and Mexico. Honestly, I'm kinda leaning towards Mexico. It was just so peaceful and relaxing!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? The Boyfriend.
45. What are you listening to right now? Literally, What Not to Wear is on in the background. But as far as music goes, I've been listening to Foster the People, The Decemberists, and The Civil Wars radio on Pandora.
46. What is your favorite color? Purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? Just one. A little star on my right foot. It hurt like hell but I love it.
48. Coffee drinker? Definitely. But I'd take a latte over a cup of coffee any day.