And with that, I give you this week's Friday's Fancies. The theme is "Best Foot Forward" (walk. walk fashion, baby ...). But rather than designing an outfit around a single pair of shoes, I thought I'd show you a few I'm currently crushing on at the moment. And guess what. They're all from Anthropologie. Quelle surprise!
1. Shadow Plena peep toes - The frills, the sparkle, the gorgeous neutral gray tone. Be still my aching heart.
2. On-Your-Toes ballet flats - Yes, yes, I know. The Tom's flats are just a few short months away, but aren't these just darling?
3. Unconventional Oxfords - You know I love me an oxford. How can I resist that muted fuschia heel?
4. Tassel-tied Heel - I love the slightly-modern slightly-retro feel of these shoes. And they're perfect for spring or fall.
5. Of course Anthro has the perfect styling for an orange, tassel-tied heel.