- Some guy just walked past my apartment singing "Who let the dogs out" at the top of his lungs. Now that song is stuck in my head. Oh, the cons of city life.
- Last night, after a very sweet and loving moment of telling me how much he looks forward to coming home and seeing me at night, The Boyfriend followed it up with, "You're like Hurley!" As in, the 300-lb guy from Lost with the triangular 'fro. It was too funny to even think about being offended.
- I made mushroom risotto for dinner last night. And I'm having the leftovers for lunch today. Nom-tastic!
- Met with a friend/client yesterday to do some planning for her engagement shoot this weekend. Even though it's supposed to rain, we're both super stoked. Now I can't stop pinning inspiration photos.
- Molly impressed me with her litter-training skills this week. She finally figured out her way around the new apartment and learned what room we keep her cage in. Now when she needs to go potty while out running around, she goes to the door of that room and starts squeaking for me to let her in! She's a full-on genius.