I'm leeeeeavin' on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again.
Actually, yes I do. I'll be back on Sunday. But I am actually leaving on a (jet) plane. I'm headed to Wisconsin today to photograph my friend Leslie's wedding!!! In the words of all my native Californian friends, I'm hella pumped. It's a little chilly in Wisconsin from what I understand so I'm traveling in layers. In rummaging through my closet, I realized I got rid of most of my warm, cozy, perfect-for-a-Midwest-autumn clothes when I left Chicago. Bummer. Something like this little number would be dreamy right now.
1. Cashmere rollneck sweater - Cashmere. Need I say more?
2. Red jeggings - Yes, that's right, I chose jeggings.
3. S charm necklace - I can't not have an S necklace! It's my favorite letter and it's less than 3 bucks. Steal!
4. Leaf ring - How perfect for fall, right?!
5. Knee high boots - Did you know I love boots? Because I do. I love them with all my heart.