Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
You know I've only heard that song once - ONCE - in my whole life and I still get it stuck in my head almost every week. WTH, mate?
This week's Friday's Fancies theme is Holiday Party but seeing as how I just did a holiday party outfit last week, I decided to do a Cozy Weekend At Home outfit instead. This little number is perfect for hanging out around the house. And if you need to run out for a quick errand or wanna catch a movie, just slip on the festive flats and cozy snood before you head out the door! Snood. What a weird word. Snood. If Snookie had a brother, his name would be Snood.
1. Gradated Stripes Pullover - Alright, yes, I admit it. I basically use Friday's Fancies to create my dream Anthro outfits. But this one - I might actually buy! The sweater is $88 and I have an Anthro gift card burning a whole in my wallet...
2. Stretch Denims - Dark gray, skinny jeans with stretch? Yes, please!
3. Red Leather Wrap Bracelet - How cute is this little etsy find??
4. Eddie Ballet Flat - I just can't bring myself to spend this much on flats but I love that color on a dreary winter day.
5. Cashmere Snood - Haha. Snood.