- Why do dentists always talk to you when they're working on your teeth? Don't they realize you can't answer or participate in the conversation in any way? I think pleasantries and small talk are totally fine at the beginning of the appointment but when your hands and tools are in my half-numb mouth as you fill a tiny cavity, that's not exactly the best time to ask about my holiday plans.
- I sold most of my furniture on Craigslist in preparation for the move so I'm currently sitting in the middle of my empty living room floor while I type this. I still have internet and cable though. I know my priorities.
- I bet you all saw that photo of Molly the Elf yesterday and thought, "Oh how cute, she just posed so nicely" right? Wrong. She did not pose nicely at all. Molly was not thrilled about that elf hat. She bit me, scratched me, growled at me, and attacked the hat. But we got some awesome outtakes from it! We decided to use this collage on our card. It's not your typical Christmas card but we thought it was pretty funny.
- One of our clients sent me some baked goods yesterday for Christmas. It was my first "from a client" gift! And it was pretty tasty too.
- One more week till I'm officially a San Francisco resident. I'm so excited! It's the perfect way to ring in 2012, especially since my goal for 2011 was to move to SF by the end of the year.
- T minus 48 hours till Christmas Eve!! Hope Santa's packing a full sleigh this year ;)
PS - Just wanted to share this Christmas DIY with you that I posted over on the photography blog. I made this little filter last year and it worked so well!! Click here for Christmas Heart Bokeh (you could make it with any shape but I chose to go with hearts).