- Molly likes to eat my carpet. I have no idea why. I read online that guinea pigs tend to do this because they're just naturally prone to chewing. I also read that you can try spraying the area with various things to deter them from chewing. So I sprayed my carpet with diluted vinegar because who likes that, right? Well, it worked. And now my apartment smells like vinegar.
- I went out for Indian food yesterday. So delicious! But my hands smelled like chicken tikka masala for the rest of the day. What is it with me and long-lasting odors?
- Yesterday, Sacramento had an identity crisis. The city thought it was Chicago. Gusts of wind shook my car as I drove to work. Not a big deal, I thought, since I'll be in the office for most of the day. I was wrong - it was a big big deal. My office is on the 15th floor and that dang wind was blowing so hard my windows were creaking all day long! And I don't mean slightly creaking. I mean creaking so loudly people down the hall could hear it. Makes it kinda hard to focus on work when you're constantly hearing glass *CREEEEAKKKK* all day long.
- Um, how is it December already???? Weren't we all just blogging about how much we love fall???
- My first Awesome is the most Awesome ever. We're going to Disneyland tomorrow!!!! I have never been during the holidays so I'm super pumped to see it all decked out for the season! Why are we going, you ask? Well, The Boyfriend's whole family is going (with one or two exceptiosn) to celebrate his grandparents' 65th wedding anniversary. Yes, that's the big 6-5. As in, years. Of marriage. Incredible, right?
- What do you think of the new bloggy look? There's a few more things I'm still working on but overall I'm pretty happy with it so far. It seems I'm a bit of a minimalist when it comes to design. I'm okay with that.
- The She & Him Christmas album is pretty amazeballs. I've been recommending it to anyone who cares to listen. It's a little bit retro sweet and I love it. Plus, I have a girl-crush on Zooey Deschanel. Zooey, if you're reading, I wanna be your bff. Actually, I wanna be you but that's creepy. I'll settle for bff.