This week's Friday's Fancies theme is wedding wear, i.e. what you would wear as a guest to a wedding. A good friend of mine is getting married October 1 so I put together a fall wedding guest look. I'm photographing the wedding so my actual attire will probably be more along the lines of "easy to move in" than "wedding guest chic" but if I were just a guest, I'd look for an affordable version of something like this little number.
1. Leopard print trench - I loved this trench so much, I just had to use it again. It's so versatile!!
2. Givenchy tan clutch - neutral, lovely, crazy expense.
3. Carven blush silk dress - perfect for dancing!
4. Endless necklace - simple, and with such a fitting name.
5. Jimmy Choo pumps - sparkly, glittery, perfection. (Seriously. Click on the link and zoom in to see the pretty sparkles and subtle gold glitter threading.)
Between the leopard trench and the sparkly shoes, I thought a neutral color palette was the best way to go. What do you think?