1. Do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
Occasionally. I don't have a particular program but every now and then something random catches my attention. Random shows are the best.
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Cuddle up on the couch with a cozy blanket and watch movies. It's even better when The Boyfriend is there to cuddle with me. :)
3. What does your dream house look like?
I really don't know. I like all kinds of homes but my favorites are older ones, with details and character. I think my dream house would have a little personality, not just be a cookie-cutter box.
4. What state were you born in?
Texas. And I lived there until I was 18. I think barbeque sauce is in my veins. Yee-haw, y'all!!!
5. Do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
I have a change container, but it's not a jar. It's a little box made for me by the kids I used to nanny. They're the sweetest. They decorated it with all kinds of bright colors and put a bright pink "S" on the lid. I use it to keep quarters for laundry. (Come to think of it, I think my dream house would also have a washer and dryer... for free.)
6. What’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
Gmail and Google Reader, simultaneously. I love reading all your lovely blogs first thing in the morning!
7. What is your favorite breakfast?
French toast with berries, but I don't eat it very often. I also love a little latte and fresh pastry (croissant with Nutella in the middle ... mmm.... Nutella ....)
8. What’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
My trip to Europe in the fall of 2009. Two weeks traveling around Italy and Spain with The Boyfriend. Heaven.
9. Do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
Milk and sugar please!! Though I occasionally splurge on a seasonal latte (eggnog at Christmas, pumpkin spice in the fall)
10. Have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
Yeah, a few actually. Back in my acting days. I did a couple of the requisite headshot photo shoots and some professional shoots for plays I was in. I'm so awkward in front of the camera, though, I never think the end product actually looks like me!