What You Need:
One large bunch of kale
1 tbsp. olive oil
Sea salt, to taste
What to Do:
1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees. Rinse and dry the kale.
2. Remove the thick stalk from the center of the kale and cut or tear the leaves into large pieces. Like spinach, kale wilts when you cook it so don't be afraid to make 'em big.
3. Place kale pieces in a large bowl and add olive oil and salt. Toss until the kale is fully coated. Go head, get your hands dirty!
4. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Cool for a few minutes on a cooling rack then enjoy!
PS - The Smitten Kitchen recipe (found here) mentions crushing the baked kale and sprinkling it over popcorn. I haven't tried this yet, but only because I didn't have any popcorn!
PPS - It's your last day to enter to win an 8x10 print from Stephanie Court Photography!