Here's an update so far. It's gonna be a busy summer/fall!
2. Visit a foreign country I've never been to before.
3. Go skydiving.
4. Learn how to make my favorite Mexican candy, Leche Quemada
5. Start Pilates class again. I actually looked into this and it's really expensive in my area! I think I might change this to "Pilates or yoga."
6. Ride a bike. Still haven't gotten over the fear...
9. Get cool glasses and actually wear them in public. Does a walk around the block count as "in public"?
11. Touch up my tat.
12. Start a little garden and grow something.
13. Explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
14. And maybe Disney World, too.
15. See an art show.
16. Go to the symphony.
17. Make bread. Crusty-on-the-outside-warm-and-soft-on-the-inside French bread.
20. Ride the Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier in Chicago. I'm saving this one for when The Boyfriend and I go back to Chicago for my friend Nikki's wedding. Can't wait to show him a bird's eye view of the Windy City!
21. Learn how to ski.
23. Start a camera collection.
24. Road trip!!!
26. Go to a local food festival.
27. Make My Love feel truly loved and appreciated. Now that I think about it, this one should never be crossed off. It should be more of an ongoing goal.
29. Host a fabulous party.
30. Say Yes to something I would normally say No to.
What about you? Have any "Before" lists or Bucket Lists you're working on?
(And don't forget to leave a comment here for your chance to win an 8x10 photo from Stephanie Court Photography. Tomorrow is the last day to enter!!!)
A little photo booth fun with my beautiful friend K. Our instructions for poses (which we gave to ourselves, of course) were, "Normal, Scary, Silly, Tyra Banks." I love how we have identical interpretations of "Tyra Banks."