1. I actually squealed in the dressing room at Anthropologie because I liked a dress I tried on. I then told my friend I hated her for finding it because it was outside my budget. I bought it anyway. When a dress makes you squeal like a happy little piggy, you have to break some budget rules. So what's awkward about this besides squealing in public? Now I have buyer's remorse. :(
2. My headache has lasted for 6 days now. SIX!!! It feels like it's finally going away but come on. (Ok, maybe that's not awkward but it's definitely not awesome.)
3. My dancing. This needs no explanation once you see the photos below. You'll understand why I only dance in "safe" areas.
1. My office looks for any excuse to have a party. Tomorrow, we're having one simply because it's spring. I can't think of a better reason. It's also a jeans day (we don't have casual Fridays usually). Double whammie!!!
2. The Boyfriend and I are planning our Costa Rican vacation for this upcoming fall. I love having something to look forward to!
3. Teaching my uncle the Macarena at his wedding last weekend. The Macarena is so not awesome, but seeing my uncle that happy definitely was.
4. Molly the Guinea Pig Extraordinaire. Coming home to her squeaky little face brightens up my day.
5. The Boyfriend teaching my nephew to make spit bubbles. It was awesome in its own boy-bonding sort of way.
This is why I should never be allowed on the dance floor. I'm lucky The Boyfriend indulges my "Dirty Dancing" moments. Notice how no one else is on the dance floor...
My little Molly, waiting patiently for an evening treat.