Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
What You Need:
Salmon (I usually only prepare it for two people but this makes quite a bit of marinade so feel free to use the same recipe even if prepping for 4-6 people)
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup soy sauce (gluten free)
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup water
2-3 cloves garlic
Salt & pepper, to taste
What To Do:
1. Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, water, and garlic with a whisk until the sugar dissolves and all ingredients are fully incorporated.
2. Season the salmon with salt & pepper. Place in a resealable plastic bag (like a Ziplock bag or something).
3. Pour in the marinade over the fish, seal the bag, and let sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours (I've left it for as long as 5 hours before).
4. After at least 3 hours, preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Remove salmon from the plastic bag and place in a cooking dish (either a non-stick dish or one sprayed with cooking spray).
5. Pour some of the marinade over the fish and cook for about 12 minutes.
6. Increase oven to Broil and cook for an additional 5 minutes (this makes the brown sugar caramelize and gives the fish golden crispy outer edges). Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!
© Twentieth Street. All rights reserved.